Who would buy these?

You know, in the seller's defense, his pictures of the speakers are FAR better than I've seen from some people trying to sell multi-thousand dollar items!

I bought a pair of TOTL Soundesign 3 way speakers back in high school. I think they cost me $79.99 and were maybe model 4120s. They had a 12" woofer, and sounded ok on my Yorx all in one POS stereo. Then I bought a real receiver and hooked them up. Under very little volume, the woofers started "thudding" real bad. I cut open the back of one of them out of curiosity (no chipboard on these babies), and found the woofer was stamped with "5 watts max". WTH?? Heavy suckers, but absolute pieces of crap. What a waste of money - LOL.

have to give that guy props for his dedication to putting lipstick on a pig... the photo's are good.. if you knew nothing it might look interesting ..i think showing all the cleaning "maintenance" is trying to convince some noob sucker this is valuable / collectable gear.

I would venture to say I'm sure some of our member have those speakers. I don't get this site or the mentality of post like this.

Back
Top Bottom