Harman Kardon Three Thirty Stereo Indicator Lamp - specs needed

redpackman

I have a HK Three Thirty (not the 330 a/b/c) the HK with the Three and
Thirty written out. It plays stereo, but the indicator lamp is burned out. I undertand it's pretty specific and actually part of the reception circuit and needs to be JUST the right one to work If you KNOW what the Three Thirty (not the 330 a/b/c) stereo indicator's specs are I'll be thankful.

Hi, I've been scouring the net for a service manual for this & happened on your post.
I also happened upon this post.

"From AudioKarma 7-1-2010:Deoxit may fix your low channel. As far as your other problem, I have a 330A that did not play in stereo (played mono only) when I got it, otherwise fine. The problem was the stereo light. It is part of the circuit somehow and must work to get stereo reception. Remove it and test it with a 9v battery. If it does not work, you have probably found the problem. The replacement must be EXACT 14v/80ma any other lamp may damage the circuit. This lamp was not easy to find. Some railroad hobby stores carry it. This may or may not be your problem. Check the service manual and see if the stereo beacon matches the one I describe. My guess is that the 330 and 330A are very similar, but may not be the case and I'm taking you on the wrong path. That is for you to determine."

Back
Top Bottom