Marantz 6300 $100? good deal?

Cadaver2

Hi, I founded this one on cl, I was trying to find some reviews and nothing about it. Have someone hear about this one? Any inf. Thanks

Hi, I founded this one on cl, I was trying to find some reviews and nothing about it. Have someone hear about this one? Any inf. Thanks

Just about anything that says Marantz is always going to be worth $100 when looking to buy :thmbsp:

Go get it!

we can't answer about value in this forum but in the dollars and sense forum.

That said, for a c-note that table is ok. performs higher than that but not a well as these usually go for, a few to many times that c-note.

In good shape and working buy it.

Well now that is it moved to the correct forum, I'd buy it for that if it was in really nice shape and flip it.

Last edited:

No reviews? Have to ask here for info!

Hope you were able to snag a nice table at a good price.

Barney

But other, equally good tables from the same manufacturer (CEC) don't sell as high. It's a particularly notable case of Marantz Tax.

This. It is practically the same table as my CEC made Fisher. Actually, the Fisher is probably a better table, but because of the "brand" wouldn't sell for 25% of what this "Marantz" would.

BTW, I love Marantz. A 2230 is my daily driver. But this table is Marantz in badge only.

This. It is practically the same table as my CEC made Fisher. Actually, the Fisher is probably a better table, but because of the "brand" wouldn't sell for 25% of what this "Marantz" would.

BTW, I love Marantz. A 2230 is my daily driver. But this table is Marantz in badge only.

which Fisher model is that?

Realistic also had a nearly identical CEC table, but the market seems to have caught on to it a bit. I think it's the LAB-400?

Back
Top Bottom