Indiana AK'er Local Get-Together? Any Interest?

mccarty350

Exactly what the title said. Would be cool to get together and listen to gear, exchange info, drink beer...

Let me know or PM me if you're in Indiana and would like to get a group together some time!

Right on fellow AK brother!

I'm located in Indy central to all. Very curious about what kind of response we can get.

Point 1 - moved to Events and Happenings where it needs to be.

Point 2 - I could be interested. Indy is about a 4 hour drive but I've driven further for a shindig.

Straight up RayW you are correct, I skimmed where I thought this should go and didn't see that heading, I apologize for not putting this in the right place and appreciate you moving it. Not sure how to perform that operation so thanks for doing it on my behalf.

Where are you at RayW? I'm hoping for an intermediate turn-out of folks that way I could:

1. Offer up my home as the target of festivities.
2. Offer up beer to guests.
3. Offer up overnight accommodations to guests.

If it gets too big I can't do any of that as far as the overnight and possibly offering up my home but my basement is finished, has a guest room, and is quite large so logistically I could have quiet a few people there. It's also sound deadened so my wife wouldn't mind us cranking it up all night and getting loud.

If you need a thread moved you'll have to contact a mod about it. As a subscriber you can delete your initial post, which will delete the thread, and start a new one in a new location but if there are followup posts they get deleted too. Only mods and admins can move them.

I'm way down in the bottom of Illinois. In the Shawneetown general area.

So did you contact a moderator, is that how it got moved? I assumed that that is what I'd have to do.

Shawneetown, I'll have to google that ;)

I would be interested in meeting up. I am about 15 minutes away from you---unless there is a concert at the ampitheater and then you might as well say an hour at least.

HAHAHAHA I figured you would be Indyhawg, I would be contacting you and Wank regardless of the response to this thread. Also I'm sure Bre's Dad would be in attendance as well.

Back
Top Bottom