Twangfest is Twanged out.

jaymanaa

RIP 1961-2018
I've had a few PM's about spring Twangfest, but I have to be a bummer and say there won't be one. As of right now, it doesn't look like there will be anymore Twangfests at all. Sorry guys.:thumbsdn:

Sorry to hear that Jay... I hope the door is always open to friends that might stop by though right? ;)

Just heard the word. Thanks for all the good times and I trust there will be more, somewhere, somehow. If nothing else, perhaps another KC area AKer will open their doors. It's a lot of work to host something like that, and we always appreciated your generosity, Jay. Good times!

I propose right now that when Twangfest is reincarnated, we don't inform the chicken suit where we moved it to. :D

Last edited:
Hey Jay,
I only made it twice, but it was great to meet you and the others. Thanks for doing this for us.
Maybe someday you can make it to one of ours here in Denver.

Till we bump into each other again...............
BTW - don't be wearin no hats with antlers around me:D
Mark

ya that is a bummer, now that I have an income and would be able to make it.

But I understand it takes allot of work to put it on.

Mybe have one small one at my place:scratch2:

ya that is a bummer, now that I have an income and would be able to make it.

But I understand it takes allot of work to put it on.

Mybe have one small one at my place:scratch2:

Good idea! Tulsa is a LOT closer for me than KC. Count Laz in. :yes:

Thanks for all the good times you and Suzie gave us in Gardner Jay. Maybe we can find a place to rent for the day/evening guys in the KC area I think someone suggested doing this last year. I know there are a few places here in Lawson, MO one even has a few cabins by a pond you can rent for the night. Once again Jay thanks for all you have done for your AK buddies.

I only made it to one, but had a great time of it. If someone in the area offers their place up, count me in! I enjoyed the company, the music and the opportunity to hear some great gear!

My hat's off to you Jay for hosting these as often as you were able!

Just heard the word. Thanks for all the good times and I trust there will be more, somewhere, somehow. If nothing else, perhaps another KC area AKer will open their doors. It's a lot of work to host something like that, and we always appreciated your generosity, Jay. Good times!

I propose right now that when Twangfest is reincarnated, we don't inform the chicken suit where we moved it to. :D

The chicken suit is no more, I couldn't get the "stains" out of it after the last festy.:D

Twang...TWANG DAMMIT! I will be happy to make another chicken suit, Tox has volunteered to wear it, now where did we leave the honey dew dipping apparatus?

Miss me some Twang fest.:sigh:

Russellc

Back
Top Bottom