eq ae2000
amp pm840
speakers m&k
sat 3B
sub V3B
M&K x over VF80
CD player
cambridge audio AZUR 351C

thank you for looking and any comments you may have, btw i have had this stereo system since the mid 80's , bought new.

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 198
Nice rig. I used to have the SP4002/MA5002 combo. Some of the best vintage SS gear I've heard.

hi,i had the sp 4002 preamp with 2 soundcraftsmen Ma 5002 class h amps for some time only just recently selling to fund my fisher mono amp build.It surely was a powerfull.dynamic system if you had the place to open it up.
Quality vintage SS gear if you ask me
hunter

Last edited:
very nice!
nothing like owning same gear since new for long time. it's like growing old with a family dog. i've had a few sound craftsmen power amps, and yes, they kick butt.

btw, looking at your eq setup, you must like justin bieber type of music....just kidding.:D

my system

very nice!
nothing like owning same gear since new for long time. it's like growing old with a family dog. I've had a few sound craftsmen power amps, and yes, they kick butt.

btw, looking at your eq setup, you must like justin bieber type of music....just kidding.:D

im sorry to say im not a beleiber lol, i adjusted the eq to my ear, as do not have the mic for the analyzer, and my taste in music ranges from 50's - present day, rock,heavy metal. pop, jazz. classical, country and every thing in between.

Cool system. I've got sa pair of AE2000 EQ's I sometimes hook up to watch the purdy lights. I've got them in a tape loop so it doesn't effect the sound though.

Welcome to the forum loudogg805!

my system

Cool system. I've got sa pair of AE2000 EQ's I sometimes hook up to watch the purdy lights. I've got them in a tape loop so it doesn't effect the sound though.

Welcome to the forum loudogg805!

thank you, i think the next amp i want to purchase is a pair of soundcraftsmen DDR1200 amps and some original RTR tower speakers. i cant remember the model number.

Back
Top Bottom