Mid Ohio Audio Get Together/Swap

It is a bummer. Had this weekend reserved and cleared hopefully will have the same options for the next one.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Guys I'm sorry. I feel really bad. But it was a "perfect storm" of personal stuff plus the logistics I noted, but I didn't want to get into all of that. But if I did, you'd totally understand. I don't see why we can't reschedule for this year. Maybe October? The recent swell of support is actually making me really regret having to postpone.

I wouldn't have been able to make this weekend due to the Dublin Irish Festival, but I'm hoping the next set of dates will be more favorable for me! Looking forward to an update!

no worries dude, lets have a C-Bus AK mini-powow to figure out how to move forward...could do it at my place...???

I am secretly glad because the crazy rush of summer activities made it impossible to get over there to visit my family in the area. I looked up the thread hoping to find some pics and a report, but woohoo, I still have a chance. Will be watching. :thmbsp:

I think Kevin should take this opportunity and grace period to re-grow his epic beard as in his avatar photo ;)

I am always pro-beard.

Back
Top Bottom