CA-44 and CT-44 Year of Production ?

As far as I know the CA-44 is a black-face version of the CA-410, so say 1976-77?

Sounds about right -- maybe as far back as '75... maybe. NLT '77; pretty sure of that.

I'd Love to have examples of either or both (and/or the black-finished version of the TC-511S cassette deck) for the collection. They were not sold in the US AFAIK.

Sounds about right -- maybe as far back as '75... maybe. NLT '77; pretty sure of that.

I'd Love to have examples of either or both (and/or the black-finished version of the TC-511S cassette deck) for the collection. They were not sold in the US AFAIK.
I bought my CA-410 new in '77 a replacement for my very first stereo, a CA-400 that was stolen.

Pretty much any of the black faced models that have US cousins in Silver from those years were all Canadian market.

I have a few here. :D

Back
Top Bottom