Source the CA-1010 relays in Europe?

Zombie

Where can I find them at a reasonable cost?
Btw, anyone know of a modern speaker terminal(s) to drop in into the hole in the back of the CA-1010?
Cheers

Where can I find them at a reasonable cost?
Btw, anyone know of a modern speaker terminal(s) to drop in into the hole in the back of the CA-1010?
Cheers

Drop-in Relays from Element14
http://uk.farnell.com/panasonic-ew/...y-24vdc-10a-dpdt-pcb/dp/1867468?ref=lookahead

Both the class A switching and protect relays are the same.

Second question
I use vampirewire binding posts which require a little fabrication. Have not seen any drop-in replacements -- maybe ebay for a used OEM from a parted out unit .

Last edited:
Local Farnell doesn't stock it, must be ordered from the US at a c o s t ($40).
Anyone care to order one or two from Mouser, Digikey and mail it to me while ordering other stuff? I pay through Paypal at real cost and add the Paypal % too...

So if I don't what to buy a relay for 60 dollars, what do I do?
Would it help to switch places of the relays? Or open the relay in question and spray contact cleaner into it?
I have emptied a can of contact cleaner into the preamp-power amp switch on the back, so it can't be it, I assume.
I have btw recapped the amp, just one elco on the meter board that I didn't replace.

Thank you. Do you think it would fit on the board? (Don't remember what the PCB looked like)

Back
Top Bottom