Yam A-s501 Amazon sale

fore

Just an FYI, Amazon has the A-S501 on sale for $362.99!!! Trying my hardest to resist temptation.

If anyone is looking for a nice central piece to start a system, this looks like a nice place to start.

oh snap they have the silver one to...

hmmm... tempted to sell some of my current gear and get me one of those...

I'd been thinking about trying this amp to replace or complement my early 1980's Sherwood S-9180CP. This sale pushed me over the edge. Next will be speakers and a new CDP (probably sticking with my old Technics SL-Q200 for vinyl).

I ordered the silver one from Amazon two days ago. I just checked again and it's still available, but the price has gone back to 549.99 for both black and silver. :sigh:

They have the A-S301 on sale for $272.99. Is there much difference between that and the A-S300? The regular price of the A-S301 is higher but the A-S300 is $329.99 on sale.

Damn I wish I saw this sooner :(. I would've definitely been a buyer, but I need another amp like I need a hole in the head :D

If the controls have standard 1/4" shafts (either splined, split shafts or "D" shafts) finding replacement knobs should be pretty trivial.

Back
Top Bottom