How about something like this T-Shirt next year

How about a little modern retro.

T-7.jpg

I'm really diggin' that design, Carl! I really liked Deli's design for the '10 Fest shirt too. :yes:

Well, I gotta admit this years design with the flying saucer speakers and tube bombs was quite inspired and certainly a classic. Then again, I grew up on cheezy Saturday afternoon 50's sci fi movies too...D

Kudos to Deli for his fine work!!

Thanks for the compliments on the design I did for this last 'Fest, fellas.

I think Carl's design is something fantastic as well.

... Then again, I grew up on cheezy Saturday afternoon 50's sci fi movies too...

Boston's WLVI local channel 56 had, to my delight, "Creature Double Feature" on the weekends.

Gamera, Mothra, The Wolfman, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Mecha Godzilla- yes, it was sweet growing up near Boston in the 70's and 80's....:thmbsp:

Maybe this is already out there but what about a regular audiokarma shirt based on the above design. We could wear to advertise the site, I would buy a couple. I think they would rock.

I felt both designs were cool in there own way, I would wear either but I did
like the chosen one for the fest quite a bit. (I bought 2 shirts at the fest):thmbsp:

That is a really cool design Carl.. .. Makes me want to dig out my bell bottoms and leather head band to wear with a shirt like that..

Back
Top Bottom