Sherwood Micro/CPU 100 (Draco)Schematic

Sherwood Draco Micro/CPU 100

Have I got a deal for you...:)

I have a set of blueprints. Unfortunately small portions of each print are washed out at the paper folds. I'm willing to share the prints with any person willing and able to reconstruct the washed-out areas. That means you must have a tuner, preferably already apart, and be able to trace the missing portions. It further means you must understand analog and digital design well and be able to verify the circuits make sense as traced, so as to avoid errors. Ideal project for a retired EE :)

If you're up for such a project, PM me. If no volunteers, I will eventually do it but not anytime soon, as I don't have the time.

The set is a dozen 24"x36" blueprints, they can be done one at a time. It would be best if we can find someone local to me (Detroit metro), would make logistics easier.
Anyone follow up on this? I just bought a CPU 100 and am afraid to take it to my tech without any kind of roadmap ;)
Kent

Schematics and help with Micro CPU 100 tuners

Gentlemen,
I know that this is an old posting but, I was one of the people that worked on the second generation version of the tuner and have complete schematics available in digital format. Also, I will help anyone get thier tuner working if they contact me by email.

Bumping an old thread here. I have a Sherwood/Draco labs Micro CPU tuner that needs service. I am trying to find someone who has a schematic that can be used to repair this unit. If there is anyone who can help please PM me. Thanks! Randy

Bumping an old thread here. I have a Sherwood/Draco labs Micro CPU tuner that needs service. I am trying to find someone who has a schematic that can be used to repair this unit. If there is anyone who can help please PM me. Thanks! Randy
check your mail. and let me know who will work on it w/the schematics. ;)

doug s.

Dredging up an old thread.. Did these schematics ever materialize?

i believe i have what you're looking for, including owner's manual and a bunch of detailed pics.

is the hi fi tech email on your website the one to use to send you stuff?

any chance you could fix mine if i send you the files? :D

best, and stay safe and sane!

doug s.
Dredging up an old thread.. Did these schematics ever materialize?

i believe i have what you're looking for, including owner's manual and a bunch of detailed pics.

is the hi fi tech email on your website the one to use to send you stuff?

any chance you could fix mine if i send you the files? :D

best, and stay safe and sane!

doug s.

Seems like at least once a year I get request to work on them. At one time I would have enjoyed the challenge. These days have very little spare time. Getting bogged down on something, increases my already long backlog. However I have reexamine things every once in a while.

i sent files to your website email address - did you get them?

doug s.
Seems like at least once a year I get request to work on them. At one time I would have enjoyed the challenge. These days have very little spare time. Getting bogged down on something, increases my already long backlog. However I have reexamine things every once in a while.

There is a Draco currently on reverb.com. Probably all I can say about that here....

that looks to be a good price, if fully functional as advertised. but the foto seems to indicate at least one of the tuning light segments is out...

doug s
There is a Draco currently on reverb.com. Probably all I can say about that here....

headache, eh? that actually made me laugh!

mine simply won't play. very quiet signal & noise is heard when tuning.

Yes I did get them and looked them over.. Had a headache the rest of the day. What was wrong with yours?

Back
Top Bottom