Pics of your listening space

matel

I just moved into a new space and am still getting used to bouncier floors and a closer listening position (12 ft. vs. 18ft.) but there is no traffic noise, big plus.
Any way I'd like to see shots of peoples listening rooms. floors walls ceilings the chair or couch included if possible. Here's one.

Attachments

• img_0213.jpg
    img_0213.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 24,293
1593221222_d600d5c0d0_b.jpg

Meh, i know its all wrong, but i am in a college dorm room.

Have some pity :(

Lat year i had a much higher room on the other side of the building. I could see the entire NYC skyline. Darn i miss that :/

And don't feel sorry for my roommate, feel sorry for my floor :p

My main system which is in the cabinet below the TV in the first pic I posted in my last post is all Rega (except the Denon DVD2910 DVD player). Rega R5 speakers, Rega P5 turntable with Dynavector 10x5 cart and power supply, Rega Mira 3 integrated, and Rega Apollo cd player. Haven't played that system in month, too busy having fun with the vintage stuff like what's below.

Right after that living room pic I put my Boston A120's back in place. Replacing the KLH Model 17's. Driving it is my Sansui 6060 with a Panasonic digital source and Dual CS505-3 turntabel which I bought from one of our...thanks again VinylHanger.

The office system is a BSR 810 Transription table, Sony CD changer, Sansui G5000 and ofcourse KLH Model 5's.

Last office shot is the wifes office and grandchild room. She has the fabulous Pinnacle AC650 speakers and the rest is in transition right now.

Now let's see if we have pics......

Attachments

• phpCYldL1PM[1].jpg
    phpCYldL1PM[1].jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 12,834
  • phprEfD6VAM[1].jpg
    phprEfD6VAM[1].jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 9,243
  • phpn6DC1bPM[1].jpg
    phpn6DC1bPM[1].jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 11,125
Another expanse of glass. Nice,and a real tv. I'm stil using my computer monitor till I get the courage to get a real tv.

It appears that my office system and other view of office didn't take...try again...

Sorry it won't let me post 'em because I've posted them before...frankly I'm too tired tonight to shrink more so there you have it. One pic of my computer in my office (who cares) and my wifes office...

Here is my main room. I'm jealous though. All I have to look at is my stereo. I don't have those fantastic views.:D

Back
Top Bottom