Teac AI-2000 Distinction series

komoyuki

Well, I finally pulled the trigger on a new Teac AI-2000 integrated amplifier. Everything I am looking from an integrated is in that amplifier. I might receive it in the next couple days. My choice has been made after everything good I have read here about Teac. It's been a long time I haven't buy a new device so it's gonna be a lot of fun and I will definitely post some impression here. Anyone here have some experience with this series ? I will have my Nad C356BEE as reference to compare. :music:

Congratulations, I always wondered about those myself given they are identical internally to the Music Hall A70.2 and the same price. Appears to be a great amp for the money. Let us know how you like it versus your NAD - have fun!

I will have to find a new DAC for this amp tought. Depending on the sonic signature I will choice after some listing time, there are some Teac that seem interesting too

I will have to find a new DAC for this amp tought. Depending on the sonic signature I will choice after some listing time, there are some Teac that seem interesting too

Yeah, there are several options from Teac for DACs that look interesting.

Well, I finally pulled the trigger on a new Teac AI-2000 integrated amplifier. Everything I am looking from an integrated is in that amplifier. I might receive it in the next couple days. My choice has been made after everything good I have read here about Teac. It's been a long time I haven't buy a new device so it's gonna be a lot of fun and I will definitely post some impression here. Anyone here have some experience with this series ? I will have my Nad C356BEE as reference to compare. :music:

That's Avery nice amp and should bring you lots of great sonics. Especially knowing it's upscale division is Esoteric audio....your amp actually takes the looks of the upscale amps! It's quality I'm sure as well.

http://www.esoteric-usa.com/Products/amps/E-03.php

That's Avery nice amp and should bring you lots of great sonics. Especially knowing it's upscale division is Esoteric audio....your amp actually takes the looks of the upscale amps! It's quality I'm sure as well.

http://www.esoteric-usa.com/Products/amps/E-03.php

Have you received the amp, and what are your thoughts/opinions compared to the NAD? Enquiring minds want to know. :music:

As says on another thread, the unit I bought has been refund to me. Dealer told me they were out of stock and I bought it after they erase it from the website... no luck huh

I have started to see them pop back up in places now. I just purchased one of these from a dealer in Canada. I should have it within a week.

I'm interested to see if you purchased a different amp?

You got the silver, very nice.
I had one of these at home for a few days and really liked it. Both the amp and CDP offer some nice value. Looking forward to your impressions.

Back
Top Bottom