Free gear in Oakland (SF Bay Area)

wow, i left him/her? a voice mail. Hopefully i can pick it up. Im surprised that the ad is still up 5 days later? wow

Yeah...the guy's name is Don...hopefully he still has the stuff...you will need to take all, but that's part of the hunt. Good luck...post here if you end up getting them....

I've been there before and bought one piece from him. Nice guy, and he did have a shed full of vintage gear in addition to what he had in the house.

Much of it was pretty beat, but can't beat free and if you have the space and time to store it and then go through it all, would be a fun project.

He told me he had a few people lined up before me. And i could have it if no one shows up by tomorrow morning. Oh well.

doesn't say that.

Subject to interpretation.

I HAVE A NUMBER OF ITEMS I NEED TO MOVE OUT / RECEIVERS / INTEGRATED AMPS /TURNTABLES / SPEAKERS ECT. MOST WORKING / SOME NOT WORKING / ONKYO / KENWOOD / PIONEER / SONY / B&O / DENON / ECT. ALL FOR FREE ( YOU MUST TAKE ALL ) NO CHERRY - PICKING THERE IS MORE THAN ( 50 ) FIFTY PIECES . I,M AROUND MOST EVERYDAY / NOT BEFORE 11AM OR AFTER 6PM / CALL FOR DAY & TIME TO COME AND GET IT / PLEASE NO E-MAIL OR TEXT / JUST CALL THE CELL #
show contact info
ASK FOR DON / I,LL GIVE DETAILS . THANKS FOR LOOKING .

Subject to interpretation.

I HAVE A NUMBER OF ITEMS I NEED TO MOVE OUT / RECEIVERS / INTEGRATED AMPS /TURNTABLES / SPEAKERS ECT. MOST WORKING / SOME NOT WORKING / ONKYO / KENWOOD / PIONEER / SONY / B&O / DENON / ECT. ALL FOR FREE ( YOU MUST TAKE ALL ) NO CHERRY - PICKING THERE IS MORE THAN ( 50 ) FIFTY PIECES . I,M AROUND MOST EVERYDAY / NOT BEFORE 11AM OR AFTER 6PM / CALL FOR DAY & TIME TO COME AND GET IT / PLEASE NO E-MAIL OR TEXT / JUST CALL THE CELL #
show contact info
ASK FOR DON / I,LL GIVE DETAILS . THANKS FOR LOOKING .

When i spoke with him, its that you have to come get it between 11 and 6. I'll see tomorrow if he will give the stuff to me. wish me luck.

Wow, fifty pieces. Good Luck and I hope you get them. A little use of your time cleaning up and flipping the stuff you don't want and you'll probably have $$ for the system that will satisfy you. The exciting thing is, maybe that piece of gear is already in there somewhere. The real keeper that is. Stuff like this is never a waste of time to me. Next step is the landfill where they and all their parts are gone forever.... think of it as doing a service to other audio lovers. There has got to be many useful parts/ pieces in the lot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom