Infinity Irs Betas

rvito

So Happy Right now. After buying a great set of Rs1b's I scored a set of Irs Betas to Add to my Collection :banana::banana::banana:

Wow congrats, I auditioned the beta's a while ago, they sound very similar to my epsilon's but with much more bass, most room filling bass I ever heard out of any speaker, probably one of the best.

Congratulations!

Do you already have them or are they in transit? Please post pics and listening impressions when you get a chance.

Wow... congrats man! When you get a chance, can you write up a small comparison of the rs1b's and the irs betas (now that you own both).

congrats on the BETAs ... I had to sell mine. Totally refurbed them ... they sound great this was when I first fired them up to see if they worked .. LOL
John M
working.jpg

congrats on the BETAs ... I had to sell mine. Totally refurbed them ... they sound great this was when I first fired them up to see if they worked .. LOL
John M
working.jpg
I wonder how they will sound compared to my Gammas

Congratulations! :thmbsp: Great speakers.
So when are you going to upgrade to IRS Vs? :D

I've had a few chances to buy Betas, but not when I had sufficient room to put them, so I make do with Gammas (and others). No complaints, though.

Last edited:
Well the Betas are home and truly sound amazing. The Gammas are awesome too but the Betas give your more of a good thing. The Rs1b gives them a run for the money on the top end but not even close in the lower end. My Rs1b are highly modified though, all the Emims are Graz and the crossovers are 3k customs with no level controls.

Rvite,

That's one heck of a signature, you have there!!! I'd be happy with just one set of your Infinity's, but you have six pairs of top of the line Infinity's!!! WOW! Must be nice???!!! :beerchug:

Well the Betas are home and truly sound amazing. The Gammas are awesome too but the Betas give your more of a good thing. The Rs1b gives them a run for the money on the top end but not even close in the lower end. My Rs1b are highly modified though, all the Emims are Graz and the crossovers are 3k customs with no level controls.

So how about the mids? All those Graz EMIMs and cleaned up circuit don't trounce the single stock EMIM on the Betas? Perhaps the two L-EMIM's are the key???:scratch2:

John M
working.jpg

John,
Like I told you when I picked them up, I'll take good care of them until you want them back.:thmbsp:

Hope things are going well for you.

Bob

well I switched to tubes for the top end and I am a Tube convert now lol. now they really sound awesome !!

John,
Like I told you when I picked them up, I'll take good care of them until you want them back.:thmbsp:

Hope things are going well for you.

Bob

Hey Bob thanks .. things haven't changed too much .. not getting into details ..
what are you driving them with now ?

Back
Top Bottom