What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Round here we are playing "black Ice" by Ac/Dc on a new Denon dl 160 that arrived today.Still breaking in but it promises, great sound already.Im feeling as if i was at the concert that i atended this summer if they come your way dont miss a fantastic Hard Rock Show!!

You will have to do a report on the 160 vs your other carts once it breaks in , I have been looking around for a Nagoaka cart maybe ?
happy new year

I'm listening to the "JT" album from 1977. Man, this sounds good on vinyl!
I'm finding that records have to be played loud. They push the speakers into their "sweet" spot and sound soooooo good.

Sort of like a good tube guitar amp cranked up where you are pushing the power tubes... Just awesome and magical!

Just got a load in from EBay, spinning for the first time, first was an original copy of Miles Davis, Porgy and Bess. I just finished that and switched to Duke Ellington, The Early Years Vol. II, 1946 recordings.

Good stuff, particularly considering it was recorded 46 years before I was even born. Neat piece of history.

Just picked this up at the thrift yesterday. Cleaned it up and am spinning it now.

rick%20wakeman%20the%20six%20wives%20of%20henry%20viii.jpg

Back
Top Bottom