Help me identify these Yamaha components

wellers73

Hello folks. Can anyone help me identify the Yamaha stuff shown in these pictures? I know the receiver is a R-300, but I'm also curious about the speakers and the turntable. If you can identify these pieces, feel free to contribute any opinions on their quality.

Many thanks!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339630681.810427.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339630696.733395.jpg

Tape deck is a K-200 or K-300 if memory serves... still have my father-in-law's K-300 around here (albeit with functional issues).

Thanks for the replies! I got in touch with the seller and found out that the turntable is a P-20 and the speakers are NS-A77s.

I've searched around and found some helpful info about the turntable, but not much about the speakers. Anyone have any experience with or opinions about these or the TT?

Thanks again!

I have an R300 receiver, haven't used it in a while. Sounds OK, but be careful, they have STK modules in them which could be a little hard to get. Not too fond of the rather cheesy plastic vinyl on the case, looks good from far but far from good.
Tape deck is definitely a K200, a reasonably competent 2 motor logic unit. Got rid of mine some time ago, nice looking but not sounding to my tastes.

Thanks for the help! I think I want to pass on this, but the asking price is $100 for the whole lot! That seems too good to pass up....

Back
Top Bottom