Calling All Yamahas. Time to Post Your Pics

The Yamaha RX-V1700 does a great job in my son's bedroom. The Yamaha is powering the Klipsch RC-64ii center channel and the Rotel RB-960BX (60x2) amp is powering the Klipsch RF-7's.

Klipsch-RF-7-and-RC-64ii-2.jpg
Sweet system!

Beautiful! Love the blue backlighting.

...and forgive me for this - I know a tuner doesn't produce much heat but perhaps you could find another place to put your vinyl. For any of our beloved vinyl to warp would be a sad thing...

Thanks!

And also thanks for your advice Tom, but as you pointed out, this tuner doesn't heat at all. It's a CT-610 which has more empty space inside than electronics.

Thank you!

I'm running this setup with a pair of german vintage active speakers. So the CA-810 is only used as a preamp. I plug some passive speakers from time to time, to use the main amp also.

Off topic picture of the speakers: Backes & Müller Sigma
_dsc80742au4j.jpg

Thanks for the pic. They're German...so I'm sure they're good:thmbsp: all you need now is some Yamaha speakers and you'll be whole! I love the cdx-810; what a great looking machine:yes:

In fact I was looking for Yamaha speakers, before those B&M speakers came up for sale close to me (at a fifth of normal street price). Honestly, I must say, I don't regret getting these at all instead of some Yamahas… maybe the look, those NS-690 or NS-1000 are just beautiful.

Hi, I'm mainly using an AT12XE cartridge. It's the cartridge that came with the turntable when I got it, and I'm very happy with it. But I upgraded the stylus with an ATS12S (Shibata needle).

I know the would be a good match, but I'm not the only one making decisions here… :)

3) ax500u (integrated amplifiers) 1 works 2 dont
rx-v440 (receiver)
rx-v657 (receiver)
eq-550 (equalizer)
cdc-775 (5 disc player)
cdc- 625 (5 disc player)
kx-500u (cassette)
t-300 (tuner)
and last but not least a set of ns -5 speakers

Back
Top Bottom