Galaxy Commander

SBinLilRock

Just purchased a KR-1000. Have not received it yet. I've read good and bad opinions about them. I wasn't looking for it and don't need it, but something about it made me want it. I'm looking forward to hearing how it sounds with my Cornwalls.

I've got an Eleven G that I basically got free, but haven't been able to enjoy because it needs some work. I'm hoping it will get to visit EchoWars in the near future. Hopefully, the KR-1000 will arrive in working order.

Attachments

• KR-1000.jpg
    KR-1000.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 92
Its a good receiver - but there is a lot of plastic at the front. Mostly the holes of the front frame, for fixing the front itself to the rest of the unit, are broken.

I gave it a good work out today. It has the cornwalls singing some sweet music.:music: I am prettty impressed with the sound and power. I don't quite understand the clock/timer yet. I've listened to it for several hours today at pretty high volume, and it hasn't missed a lick. It is a little warm on top, but not bad. It will definitely do until I get the eleven g fixed.:D

Attachments

• 2013-12-28 005.jpg
    2013-12-28 005.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 24
For some reason I don't find it hideous. I was really suprised how big it was. It does not look small next to the eleven g.

Ha Ha, No, it does not look that bad to me either. I would like to find one and give it a listen.So many people always bash it on the looks.

Yea, the CW's have been dormant for a while now. It's good to have them going again. I forgot how good they sound.

Back
Top Bottom