Fall Twangfest Prep already?

On the subject of weather Oct. 11 looks the best, as far as far as you can trust extended forecasts. Usually they can't get it right from one day to the next. I am off weekends so it makes no real difference to me.

On the subject of weather Oct. 11 looks the best, as far as far as you can trust extended forecasts. Usually they can't get it right from one day to the next. I am off weekends so it makes no real difference to me.

Oct 11 would work for me!

Russellc

Those dates work for me too....it may be colder, but we have missed the warm weather...October is being described as a "game changer" this year, so no matter when, it will be a little nippy. Good for the Bonfire action!

Russellc

Those dates work for me too....it may be colder, but we have missed the warm weather...October is being described as a "game changer" this year, so no matter when, it will be a little nippy. Good for the Bonfire action!

Russellc

"Game changer" as in early winter??? I've noticed that fall colors are already here.

Its supposed to be a nasty one. If we dont bust a move soon, we will be waiting for the spring thaw...no prob, stereo works in the cold season too!

Russellc

FYI, October 10-12 is the dates of the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest, so there may be a lot of people going there.

You fellers better pick a date soon or it will be Thanksgiving before you know it! :D

Full disclosure: watching this thread in case the stars align so that I may attend my first Twangfest. :thmbsp:

You fellers better pick a date soon or it will be Thanksgiving before you know it! :D

Full disclosure: watching this thread in case the stars align so that I may attend my first Twangfest. :thmbsp:

OK, turkey instead of ribs, Splatt's pee-can pie, and Tooloud's brownies.:banana:

Russellc

I will talk to the boss this evening, but I'm thinking the weekend AFTER Oct. 10. Does that work for everyone?

Back
Top Bottom