Calling All Yamahas. Time to Post Your Pics

bully

I like my Yamaha gear.
Two amplifiers, M-80 & M-70.
One C-80 pre-amplifier (just sold one).
Two T-80 tuners.
Two (or three?) cassette decks.
And, an antique cdplayer CD-X2.

My HT system uses all Yamaha speaker systems (which use cloth surrounds).

Oh, yeah, I have the R-2000 receiver hooked up downstairs, too.

M-80 amp
CT-800 Tuner, bought from Bully
Had others but they are gone now.

g

Last edited by a moderator:
Yamaha is pretty good. I've currently got:

FS1r FM/Formant Synth
TG-33 Vector Synth
QX5 MIDI Sequencer
MEP4 (x2) MIDI Processor (THE best)
MJC8 MIDI Router (8x8)

I've had a DX100, but sold it. The front door of my "mansion" in Japan was made by Yamaha, but I guess I didn't actually own that.

CA-1010. Beautiful to look at and listen to.

I guess that's how rich folks who own a stable of sports car feel like. Which one to take for a spin when you love them all?

I cycle my amps once a month.

yamaha gear

I currently have a yamaha ct 1010 tuner and a yamaha cdc 735 cd player as sources along with my computer audigy sound card.I have a audio authority switcher compliments of this forum that i can switch between all my integrated amps..........Yamaha ca 800,ca- 810,ca-1010 ,ca-r1,and my behemoth ca-2010.Yes i am a yammie lover and always looking for a under the weather amp for beautification.I also have a cr-820 made beautiful by Merrylander(of this and other forums) that plays in my bed room on my advents. I truly love them all.I do have to admit my ht set up is pioneer bought several years ago.I don't use it near as much as my wife.Two channel is my thing. Farming is easy if your plow is a pencil and you are a thousand miles from the fields.(Dewight D Eisenhower)

Yamaha that I am using:
CR-820 with Polk Model 7Bs
Combo DVD/VHS Samsung DVH 2000
Toshibs Cassette

CR-640 with EPI T/E 100s soon to be Advent Graduates

CR-820 with KLH speakers, Mitsu CD palyer and Teac 1230 RTR

Then there are all the ones I am restoring.:D

And thanks for the compliment rsts.

Rob:)

Last edited:
CA-2010, my main amp for music listening in the family room. Detailed and lots of power, but still very smooth sounding.

Jon:)

I have a CR620 and a R500. I used to have a B2 amplifier which I HATE HATE :uzi: because it did something to my back :eek: . All the Yammies look beautiful. I love their asthetical design, EXCEPT the B2 ... :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: ouch !

Yamaha has always been one of my favorite lines. I started out with a DT-250 for dirt, had a YA6 Santa Barbara for the street, culminated with an XS1100...

Oh, audio. Still have the C-70, great phono section. Was looking for a monster amp from them, but got sidetracked with tubes.

Have one of their receivers for the bedroom home theater, too lazy to go check model number.

Will acquire the amp someday...:cool:

A nice little CR-640 boxed up in the crawlspace that'll be brought out when I get the urge. I think those old Yamaha's are pretty underrated. Gino

I have never owned or used Yamaha gear untill recently. With all the good things I heard about Yamaha I decided to take the plunge and got myself a Yamaha M-4 power amp, 120 WPC, and a matching C-4 preamp. All I can say is that I am very impressed with the sound quality and great build quality. I may become a die hard Yamaha fan.

Bill

Hotgas I know where you are coming from, I had an A-1 integrated and carried it home on the bus, but the last half-mile was on foot. That sucker was really two monoblocks on one chassis - ouch.

Rob

Working on it

I just bought a C-80 from Bully, once it arrives I'll marry it up to my M-60 amp. I also have a, non-working at the moment, SX-1050 and R-300 bedroom receiver.

I doubt anyone has heard of my speakers but they're Toby's. I bought them in 1988 in Fort Worth Texas (the only place you can buy them). If you have a minute take a look.

http://www.toby.com/ABOUTTS/tobyhist.htm

Ok.

RXV-795a HT Reciever
R-1000 Reciever
R-700 (2) Reciever
DSP-E300 Sound Field processor
CDC-575 CD Changer
CDC-675 CD Changer
AX-500U Int Amp
T-1020 Tuner
T-70 Tuner
AVC-50 AV Int Amp