Tennessee Valley Audio Society

Kfleshman

Since getting serious about my music a couple years back I have been trying to find local folks who are into both equipment & music. I met one guy (at our local record store) and we hang out occasionally and came up with the Tennessee Valley Audio Society. We promoted it through flyers at the store and by a Facebook page. I find it hard to believe that there are so few people in the Chattanooga area who take their music and the equipment to play it on seriously. Just looking to hang out, share music, equipment, tweaks, etc. - not looking to start a "Club" with rules & dues (hence Society) just enjoy the hobby together. Anybody out there?

Here's the Facebook page - I kind of lost interest:
https://www.facebook.com/TennesseeValleyAudioSociety?ref=hl

I am trying to find a place near the Harrison area. If/when I do make the move...I will partake :)

Kenny! PM me about this. I am willing to be a part of this and even willing to be a speaker and assist you with this endeavor. If I had known, I'd have already been there.

Sure - I don't spend much time updating the page because there is so little interest locally. Just the other night three of us got together at my place to spin records.

Look up Al. Wise. He just moved down there from New England and I'm sure he'd love to join if it's local to him.

I am in Cleveland area (ehhhh wished I lived in Chatt :D )
I would be interested in talking audio (starting to get into it again).

Looks like there's still not too many around and we're all spread out. Too old to hang I guess but I've started picking the interest up a little again. Just to place a marker, I'm just north of Tellico Plains.

Back
Top Bottom