Calling All Yamahas. Time to Post Your Pics

Hi all, my vintage Yamaha set-up. I'm looking to upgrade the speakers next.

YP-211 Really like this turntable, it's entry level but when set up properly with a decent cartridge it produces a crisp,clean sound. I'm using an AT95E cart.

ZEtoytP.jpg

My most recent addition to the family, CA 1010. Needs the meter and power bulbs replaced but otherwise it's in great shape.

mrvuzyQ.jpg

NS 430. Great speakers except for the non removable covers! Not sure what the logic behind that was...

aM6q2I5.jpg

Lastly my recently retired (for the moment) workhorse for the past couple years, CR 620. Not sure if I'm going to hold onto it for a future secondary set-up or sell it to recoup some of my cost from the purchase of the 1010.

evDAWho.jpg

I apologize for the less than stellar pictures, my phone isn't the greatest camera!

Just finished restoring a Yamaha CT-710 tuner: new lightbulbs, some resoldering, a couple of new caps etc. There are tuners that are not as good looking and sound worse... ;)

2vtv5g7.jpg

Here's my pile of Yamahas
nothing new here...I just like the photo taken with my phone

CDX530 cd player
C45 preamp
T1 tuner
P2200 power amp

P2250 power amp riding the pine

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1651.jpg
    IMG_1651.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 271
there is some lovely systems an bits of kit on this thread. love reading the yamaha owners part of this forum great bunch of people

yeah...the T1 is sweet...and the green lights are real purdy at night. I just wish there was better FM programming in KC so I could use it more.

So jealous of you guys with the CA-810, 1010 setups. I NEEEEEEEED one of those amps. My 420 and 620 are cool and all, but there's something so cool about those CA integrateds that makes me want to spend money I don't really have.

So jealous of you guys with the CA-810, 1010 setups. I NEEEEEEEED one of those amps. My 420 and 620 are cool and all, but there's something so cool about those CA integrateds that makes me want to spend money I don't really have.

Don't anybody show this guy a 3020. He'd never recover. :no:

Not the 3020 but BOOM!

World's Most Beautiful CR. Courtesy of our own SpecialIdiot, Woodwork by ejfud.

Now houses my CR-2020.

attachment.php

Last edited:
My little CR-420 and CD changer:

I have a CR-620 too, but it's in pieces. I have hopes to upgrade the 420 sometime with a CA integrated/tuner combo and maybe add one of those fancy new CD players (in silver to match) that they put out this year.

The CD changer pictured, I got at a flea market for $8, brand new. The TT up top is a Technics, which I really like so I'll probably keep it around as long as it keeps working.

Last edited:
It really isn't a matter of "need". ;)

Yes, it kinda is. :D

I've missed out on a couple on ebay lately while trying to figure out how to wrangle my wife's blessing and that just makes me want one even more. It's actually kind of pathetic - especially when I realize I am responding to somebody who has McIntosh and Accuphase gear.

Good lord, do you have a money printer or something? :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom