NS670's & NS690's

W.ALLEN

Just wanted to make a comment about these , I guess I'm coming around , started listening to the 690's that I had for sale and decided to keep them , got some 670's today and must say both sets are impressive , don't shoot me when I say both are hooked to Marantz receivers but the combo shure sounds good .

Attachments

• 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 45
The 690's are hooked to a 2330B and the 670's to a 2265B so you can tell some difference in the way they sound , have not tried them on the same receiver but I would say there is no significant difference , both sets sound excellent . The 690's may sound a little fuller but the 2330B has twice the power .

My NS 670s are on short, angled 6" stands driven by a CR-2040 and sound very good. My NS-690s are on level 16" stands driven by a CR-3020 and sound awesome. Running them daily while I am here on the PC has improved the bass, guess it is just the exercise.

i like my 690-II's better then my Hpm 60's had 670's for a while but they didn't "sparkle "like their big brother so i moved them on to someone else

i like my 690-II's better then my Hpm 60's had 670's for a while but they didn't "sparkle "like their big brother so i moved them on to someone else

Sure the tweets wer OK. Also it took me nearly a month to dial in my NS-690s, especiall as we had the Playroom was done by Owens Corning.

Back
Top Bottom