cr1020: weak voltage regulator

se7en8n9ne

so i took my cr1020 to the Dr the other day to have a bad channel fixed. one of the boards had lost a tracer (or whatever that is called). but he said it also had a weak voltage regulator and it would need work at some point.
so my question is; is there anything, besides not using it, i can do to prolong said regulator, and how hard would it be to fix.
he didn't tell me what he measured off it. he has a thick accent and he was hard to understand to begin with.
anyway that is all.
i am really enjoying it in the mean time. :thmbsp:

so i took my cr1020 to the Dr the other day to have a bad channel fixed. one of the boards had lost a tracer (or whatever that is called). but he said it also had a weak voltage regulator and it would need work at some point.
so my question is; is there anything, besides not using it, i can do to prolong said regulator, and how hard would it be to fix.
he didn't tell me what he measured off it. he has a thick accent and he was hard to understand to begin with.
anyway that is all.
i am really enjoying it in the mean time. :thmbsp:

The voltage regulator is a circuit containing several components within the power supply.He probably just told you that to cover his ass.If there was a real issue. He should have addressed that before returning the 1020 to you.
Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom