Barter Town Preview Feedback

great idea! I can certainly vouch for how great Bartertown is! I have had woderfull buying and selling experiences there. Btown is one of many useful perks of being a subscriber. Keep up the good work.

Feedback, comments or suggestions welcome here

I wouldn't trade my subscriber-ship for anything.Definitely worth the extra $'s.
Barter town is a huge plus.

I would love to sign up for this but i'm concerned that there aren't many Aussie members. Can anyone tell me if it would be worth it?

Do Barter Town members sell outside of the US to the UK/Europe for example?
Yes, but that will vary from seller to seller as to their preferences and willingness.

Associated shipping/delivery costs are always a consideration for the buyer, of course.

Became a Subscriber yesterday, via Paypal, yet Bartertown stills appearing only in "preview" form? How long does it take to appear as a working forum, where I can post for sale, wanted, etc.?

Became a Subscriber yesterday, via Paypal, yet Bartertown stills appearing only in "preview" form? How long does it take to appear as a working forum, where I can post for sale, wanted, etc.?
Your Subscriber status is showing so you should be able to see Barter Town in the Subscriber's section towards the top of the page along with the other Subscriber-only forums; it is not accessed through this Barter Town Preview. If you still have an issue, send a PM to administrator luvvinvinyl.

Back
Top Bottom