SMAC April 2015

jmathers

The April SMAC meeting will be held at Chris' place on Saturday, April 18th from noon until ? Note that there will be the new Modwright DAC on hand. See my email for details. Hope you can make it out!

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Don't forget: SMAC April is THIS Saturday, April 18th from noon until ?

Hope to see you all there.

:banana::banana::D

Sounds like I missed a good meet! But sunshine and garage work trumped an afternoon with the gang.

I was out at Chris's last time he hosted and his setup was VERY impressive then, so I can only imagine how he's refined it. :thmbsp:

Chris has a very nice system. Very balanced tonally with some good imaging. I enjoyed listening to it. Nice event, for sure.

Sure wish I could join the SMAC Boys for one of these meets. I'm gonna try & wangle a trip to Chicago @ Fall 2015, and if that pans out, gonna make the drive to the next weet. Ann Arbor would be nice, I could do some 'college' business @ that locale.

Thanks guys, I had a great time hosting and it was great seeing some faces I hadn't seen in a while. I hope everyone enjoyed the system and you're welcome in my home any time.

Sorry I had to miss - would MUCH rather have been at the meet! Maybe next time ...

Chris' system......

DSC03211_zpsyuhmfqqe.jpg

Is that a Spiral Vertigo label I see in the photo? If yes, what Vertigo label title was playing? (I cannot make out the fine print on Chris' wall display).

Back
Top Bottom