What kind of antenna connector is this?

Hoping some of the experts in here can help me. I have a Grundig MR100 receiver from around 1980 and it has weird connections on the rear for an antenna. I've searched all over the internet and I've only been able to find one picture of what I'm looking for.

Does anyone know what kind of connector this is and where you can find them?

gross_20091102181514_img_6663_800.jpg

Plugs I'm

Looks like Band O plug to me the bottom round 75 ohm plug is like my plug on my Beomaster 6000

I'm not talking about the round portion. I've found those adapters all over the place. I'm talking about the three prong fm plug and the two prong am plug. I can't find out anything about them

Those DIN (Deutsches Institut für Normung) antenna connectors are common, almost universal on European tuners from the 1960s and 1970s. Philips, Grundig, Telefunken, Blaupunkt, Revox, they all used them.

The FM is balanced & symmetrical and goes in either way, the AM is polarised since one pin is ground.
The FM connector is a DIN 45316 and the AM connector is a DIN 45315.

Last edited:
Steerpike2, thanks. Just the info that I was looking for. Doesn't look like these connectors are easy to find but it looks like I can just insert the leads from a 300ohm dipole and have it work.

Back
Top Bottom