Today's JAZZ playlist

I'm using this record to help me align my cart in the new headshell I bought. I know the the position of the musicians by this photo and I'm trying to get it right. It's also entertaining.

Excellent. I love the preciseness of your quest for audio reproduction accuracy.

Moving on this afternoon with The Bill Evans Trio, and "Moonbeams"

I love this album for relaxing. Great for a Friday.

A classic in every sense of the word.

Congrats Bob!

Bill Hardman Sextet - What's Up

Bill Hardman, (tp); Junior Cook, (ts); Robin Eubanks, (tb); Mickey Tucker, (p); Paul Brown, (b); Leroy Williams, (d). Recorded July 7, 1989. Steeple Chase Records vinyl.

My 20,000th Post!!

Stan Getz ~ Captain Marvel

with Chick Corea, Stanley Clarke, Tony Williams and Airto

Columbia

StanGetzCaptainMarvel-1.jpg

Congrats Bob, have always enjoyed your post and photos, well other than the one where you scolded me for not liking Jimi Hendrix!:D

Thanks Guys!! I never meet anyone into jazz and fine tunes anywhere besides these threads, other than a concert event or such. Good reason to hang out here at home on AK. :thmbsp::thmbsp:

As I've posted here before, the S.O. absolutely HATES Jazz. This forum is like an Oasis in a Jazz depleted Desert for me. I don't do headphones any more except when falling asleep and I'm streaming Jazz through the iPod, so I can only really play Jazz properly when she's out of town. Or, when she's not home or when I am in my other pads. She stays in HNL with a few visits to SEA. Never FL. Good for me.

Anyway, congrats on the 20k. Don't know where you found the time.

Next up for me, King Pleasure, "Golden Days"

Last edited:
Congratulaltions Cactus Bob! :thmbsp:

20 K is really great! :thmbsp:

"Hannibal In Berlin"

Recorded live at the Jazz Festival in Berlin

Musikproduktion Schwarzwald (MPS)

One for All
Art Blakey & the Jazz Messengers

attachment.php

Stéphane Grappelli
Live 1992
NHOP is on bass on this one, which is hard to find unless you hit the right rummage sale. :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• One_For_All.jpg
    One_For_All.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 39
  • Grappelli.jpg
    Grappelli.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 38
Back
Top Bottom