Service Manual for R-1000

jtee1340

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Seems my post got deleted some how. Still looking for any leads to a service manual for a R-1000.
Thanks for any help.
J.T.

I can't find one...not in AK Database or on HiFiEngine. Looked around the web...as rare as hen's teeth it seems. I hope you find one, I'll keep my eyes open.

Thanks wajobu for the effort

I looked on all those also but no dice.
Thanks for giving the try. I appreciate it.:thmbsp:
Thanks,
J.T.

Hello !

What trouble do you have with your R-1000 ? :scratch2:

Attachments

• R-1000-cover-page-00-R.jpg
    R-1000-cover-page-00-R.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 11
R-1000 issue on driver boards

Well here is what I have found so far.

I bought this with one channel out. I looked at the driver boards and one has two burnt caps. However, when I look at the other board (other channel), there are resisters in those spots(next to TP 2 on both boards). I checked the transistors on the board and the outputs are ok, however, the pre drivers are toast. There is also a 10uf 100v cap that is bulging and tests bad on my Sencore 5LC53 Cap tester.
So I was trying to determine if someone put the wrong components on the bad channel.
I have taken some pictures of the caps on the bad board, and the resistor in the same place on the other good board.
I need a service manual to locate components, because they are not marked on the board and the schematics I have are not the best quality.
Since these boards are left and right channels, I can't understand why one board would have caps (which both are blown) and one board that works good has resistors.
I can unplug the bad board, and the speaker relay works and the unit comes out of protection.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
J.T.

Attachments

• Resistor on one board.jpg
    Resistor on one board.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Cap in resistor spot.jpg
    Cap in resistor spot.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Cap on other board.jpg
    Cap on other board.jpg