Upstate NY meetup

Add me to the roster, if I can swing it... have stuff to trade, love to just get together and yak. I'm in the lower Finger Lakes area.

Let's try to do a date before big snow season. If there is a non-big-snow season in Oneonta that is...

Chris

Please put me on the list and if you need a place I have a 3000 sq. ft. store (vintage stereo) in Syracuse.

Yes the real upstate is represented, best I can tell there are 15 to 20 of us.
trip to central or eastern 2-3 hour drive.

I second the idea of holding the meet at HionFi in Syracuse. That space is perfect for this.

I'll watch this thread in case something materializes closer to the Capital district. If so, and the date works, I'd definitely make the drive from the Springfield area.

If you want to have it at our store, we can have our tech cover two or three subjects. If you wanted to do a swap meet we have the room, we're open to anything.

Well OK... let's put somethng out there and see if it works for y'all. How about we meet next month in Syracuse, and then do a spring get together in the western part of the state... Rod said we can use his showroom (closed to the public) either of the first two Sundays in December. How about noon to six on 12/2? If 12/9 works better say so.

Whatca think?

Well allrightee then. Here's a list of folks who think they'll be able to make it on 12/9:

xratedpez
cc43fan
truck99
cplyons
hionfi
wlhd1610
Spread the word!

We need enough people to justify a keg, not just a cuppla sixers...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom