Calling all Brooklyn/NYC Audiophiles

Erocka2000

Moderators, I apologize if this is in the wrong place, I just didn't get many responses when I posted in the Events Section. Please remove if you see fit.

Anywho, the Brooklyn get together I've been promising is finally going to happen. Saturday, February 23rd at 1:00pm is the date and time. The system you see in my signature will be the one used. Please bring any records you'd like to hear. Should be a fun time. PM me for address details. Hope to see you there!

-Eric

Is there really no one in the whole NYC area interested in doing this? If not, I suppose I'll have to cancel.

1:00pm Saturday afternoon is beddy-bye time for me. I work nights. I just took a week off, went back for a couple of days and then was out sick for another week. Not possible to get that Saturday night off otherwise I'd pop by.

I would have attended, but my work starts at 1pm Saturday. Unfortunately I work 7 days a week performing as a Project Manager for FEMA/USACE Hurricane Sandy Disaster Recovery (North Atlantic- Region 1). I was removed from my regular job for this project.

There is no such thing as a 9 to 5 job anymore. Even in my job I have to be available 6 days a week either for morning or evening shifts.

I'm in, if it happens. Had a nice time last time. PM me the address again. Thanks.

I would, but I had already been planning to hit Frankenfest up in MA.

Would be good to chat with some other local folks - working on getting a group together for folks to go to the NY audio show later, too.

thanks for a great time Eric...love your system and how everything is put together....

Thanks for stopping by! And thanks to all who stopped by. It was a fun day of listening to tunes and talking shop. Hopefully we can do again soon.

Thanks for a really nice time Eric. I was really impressed by your system. It sounds really terrific. A huge change from last time, too!

Thanks again Eric -

Really had a great time, enjoyed meeting and chatting with folks and just listening to music on those great speaks and CDP -

Thanks for putting this together -

Any interest in doing this again? It would be fun to do another meet up, I picked up a great record this weekend (Dave Brubeck and Gerry Mulligan in Mexico/Compadres).

Back
Top Bottom