Nostalgia Sansui, Rotel.

thorensansui

Hello AudioKarma members. I have had a passion for vintage audio components, since I was a young kid. My father had many 45's playing on his tube console system, and my uncle's had much of everything else, from amps to receivers! Many of the components have been passed on, sold, or hit the trash. Now over the years, I have been building some systems, on my past time. It was until almost 8 years ago, when my Dad has passed, I felt more of a desire to better my audio knowledge. Presently, my Mom, and uncle's are intrigued of what I have accomplished. I would of made my Dad proud, my Mom tells me, if he was here today. As to the equipment I presently owe now, it is almost entirely vintage, except for a couple of pieces! I have 2 Rotel Rx-1603's, an Audio Control C-22, a Thorens Td-160, a Rotel Rcd-1072, and a Sansui Tu-9900. For speakers I have Castle Harlecs, the ones made in England. I would love to aquire 2 other pieces, to further my Sansui set-up. Oh, forgot to mention that nearly all the equipment I have, is in just incredible condition. I take much pride, pampering these wonderfull pieces of art! Now as to what I would love to owe. I am on the search for a Sansui BA-5000, and a CA-3000 in just as spectacular condition!! If any member decides to sell their sweethearts, I am very interested.. Thank-you so much for the interest, Billy.

wow ....so many words for the first post :D .... and you've already become a subscriber,...well done my friend and welcome to AK :beerchug:

Welcome to AK Billy! - as a subscriber too! - and a Sansui owner! - you are very welcome indeed. :)

Wow, members are very insightful here! I thank-you fellow audio freaks, and hope I make connections within the years to come.. I give special thanks to my FIRST friend, Mr. Robert from Croatia!! He was VITAL to me as becoming a subscriber! What a site to stumble across; Searching for audio gear is over. Many here are passionate about their equipment as I am. I hope to further my knowledge on vintage gear, and pass on some of mine! Kudos once again. Billy.

Hi Billy, I'm quite sure your Father would be quite proud of you carrying on his (and our) passion for great audio gear. Enjoy your stay with us. Mike:thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom