Sansui Ba-90 Stereo Amplifier

Hey that’s my amp.

Yeah it’s a half width (?) stereo amp.

1078093841.jpg

It’s listed in the Sansui database as 32 watts per channel. I have no information on the amp and searching the Internet yields nothing.

Thanks BeatleFred for the August 69 date correction. I thought it was manufactured early but the Sansui database indicated 1970-1975.

It is heavy for its size.

Mitch

Both the BA-60 and BA-90 were listed in the Sansui database incorrectly. The years of manufacture have now beed corrected for both.

Paul

Note in the ad, Sansui writes that you can TOUCH it if you want to, but nothing is mentioned about LIFTING it :) Thats entirely understandable, the last thing the company needs is a potential customer trying to lift it in the store and getting a hernia or going into cardiac arrest, and Sansui gets served with a lawsuit :)

(unless the customer's name happens to be Mr. Schwarzenegger, as in Ah-nold, ze Govenah of Calee4neeah) though he was a mere unknown back in late '75 when the BA-5000 was unleashed onto the unsuspecting audio world.

"hear mee nowuh, belieef me latuh, dat BA-FIFE tousand is rreeally a big bad Monstuh!"

B/F

Back
Top Bottom