POSTPONED---NE Summer fest, June 18, Westford MA?

Bump for visibility.
Bad weather makes this event a no-go. Big stereos outdoors in thunderstorms doesn't seem like fun.

Sorry for the delay, I just returned from traveling.
No new date yet, our schedule hasn't settled down enough to pinpoint a good weekend.

Any updates on the get-together? :lurk:

Still wondering when I'll get to unleash my Paradigms upon the neighborhood once again... :scratch2:

I'm hoping we can get this together in August.
I just spent a substantial amount of money (at my town's transfer station aka "The Dump") on an audiophile direct to disc half speed mastered version of vinyl that is precisely the genre that Adam most lusts after.
I just finished listening to this - it was an experience that I'll not soon forget :music:!
JimB

attachment.php

Attachments

• AdamsNirvana.jpg
    AdamsNirvana.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 90
I just spent a substantial amount of money (at my town's transfer station aka "The Dump") on an audiophile direct to disc half speed mastered version of vinyl that is precisely the genre that Adam most lusts after.
I just finished listening to this - it was an experience that I'll not soon forget :music:!
JimB

attachment.php

:D:D Too much!! LOL!!:D:D

JimB

attachment.php

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!

:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi: :pistols::pistols::pistols::pistols::pistols:

The Dual 1219 and I are still recovering from last year...... :puke:

When/if this get-together happens, I'll be sure to respond in kind... :huge:

Well yeah, it sound like crap on the Dual because you didn't use a record weight to smooth it out. Also, the DL-160 cartridge helps to extract the nuances that perhaps you failed to previously enjoy.

Well yeah, it sound like crap on the Dual because you didn't use a record weight to smooth it out. Also, the DL-160 cartridge helps to extract the nuances that perhaps you failed to previously enjoy.

That record would sound like crap being played on a $170,000 ClearAudio Statement turntable equipped with a $15,000 Koetsu Coralstone cartridge. :yuck:

What did that Denon ever do to you to deserve this?! :sigh:

B-b-but, that Denon's supposed to make anything sound good. And it's less expensive than cartridges that cost twice as much!

B-b-but, that Denon's supposed to make anything sound good. And it's less expensive than cartridges that cost twice as much!

One of my favorite acronyms comes to mind: GIGO. Garbage In, Garbage Out. :D

Similarly, no matter how much you polish a turd, it'll always be a turd. ;)

One of my favorite acronyms comes to mind: GIGO. Garbage In, Garbage Out. :D
Similarly, no matter how much you polish a turd, it'll always be a turd. ;)
In that case if I offer you a hot dog at the GTG I suggest you pass :no:. This holds true for both of your comments.

In that case if I offer you a hot dog at the GTG I suggest you pass :no:. This holds true for both of your comments.

I don't care for those things. I have several relatives who've worked in meat-packing plants, so I have a pretty good idea of what's in them............. :puke:

Getting back to the original topic, any idea when this thing is happening? Willy? :scratch2:

Back
Top Bottom