zener diode hz12c equivalent

78westy

Hey guys, could anyone direct me to an equivalent of this part? My search has not been going well :( I believe this is the faulty part in my cr2020. Its to replace D717 on the power supply board.
The FM section of my tuner does not work. everything else is up and running now. I'm not getting the 13v output. I have -28v on the other side of R734 and it is ok. I have also replaced C722. This is by default the only part left. Does this make sense? Am i reading the schematic correctly? Any help is much appreciated

On another note does anyone know of somewhere to buy a replacement power supply boards for this beast? The years have not been to kind to mine.

Thanks again!!

Hey guys, could anyone direct me to an equivalent of this part? My search has not been going well :( I believe this is the faulty part in my cr2020. Its to replace D717 on the power supply board.
The FM section of my tuner does not work. everything else is up and running now. I'm not getting the 13v output. I have -28v on the other side of R734 and it is ok. I have also replaced C722. This is by default the only part left. Does this make sense? Am i reading the schematic correctly? Any help is much appreciated

On another note does anyone know of somewhere to buy a replacement power supply boards for this beast? The years have not been to kind to mine.

Thanks again!!

HZ12C Zener diode 13.2 - 14.3 volt 400mw

http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/NXP/NZX14A133/?qs=mSipnS5lFm9sKxfTKivFxA== :thmbsp:

Thank you Avionic! I replaced the zener and voila! Perfect beautiful rich yamaha sound after sitting on my bench for over a year. What to do next????

Back
Top Bottom