so.. this happened Sony TA-77ES..etc

atarione

so.. this happened Sony TA-N77ES..etc

$70 total for all of this at good will (50% off sale...lol) would have been an outrageous $140 without sale..

all that you see... sounds FAANTASTIC.... meter light out looks nice... very nice..

Pretty sure I has scored :yes:

URL=http://s1330.photobucket.com/user/atarione/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-11/20141128_182036_zpsfrxxu90j.jpg.html]
20141128_182036_zpsfrxxu90j.jpg
[/URL]

not the best pictures but all that $70 out the door... OMG... i'm so glad I went in..

they just where putting it out on the shelf... two others guys watching them unload it and i figured...dang it i'll be posting about the one that got away... nope they both walk away .. I paid some kid $5 to go get me a shopping cart :D and hauled it up to the registers...

Last edited:
thank you guys... yeah....l am a little overwhelmed by the whole deal... lot of gear I am pretty happy obviously however...

I'm so excited I can't even eat dinner... too stoked... so much win

I wanted one of these things since I very first laid eyes on pictures of one... never seen one in person before today...

I simply can't believe the people that got there first watched them unload this stuff and walked away from it.

That might be the best AK score of all time. Literally.

really ?? wow.. if you are saying something like that... then i'm even more overwhelmed...

i have had some hard times and my wife and i have been through a lot..but then stuff like this happens and it really is amazing...

Alright, so when can I pick up my new TA N77ES amp please. You have shown it off long enough

:p

Gratz on the great find.

Top notch find, well deserved for you and the family. I love mine and won't give them up. Still looking for one more amp then I ll be done for the es system

Back
Top Bottom