Welcome to the Yamaha Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigerik

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Welcome to AK's new Yamaha forum. Over the coming days, we will be moving Yamaha specific threads to this forum, so look for it to be expanding and growing quickly.
I look forward to seeing this become the home for Yamaha fans on the internet.

Just wanted to be one of the first to post in here. Thanks for modding the Yamaha forum, Erik.:thmbsp:

Just wanted to be one of the first to post in here. Thanks for modding the Yamaha forum, Erik.:thmbsp:

My pleasure!
Tho hardly a Yamaha expert (haven't owned a Yamaha piece for about 4 years now - last one was a 2020.), I do love the gear. Anyhow, I am more the beat cop than anything else. This forum, like all AK forums, is for you guys!

This one should get a lot of play!
Regards,
Jim

They finally caved to member pressure..Which is a good thing, perhaps.

Perhaps indeed.

Certainly no "caving" involved. A lot of time, thought and effort goes in before any new forum is added to AK. These decisions are not taking lightly. If we had just made a new forum any time it was requested, there would be about 1000 forums on AK by now.... :)

Certainly no "caving" involved. A lot of time, thought and effort goes in before any new forum is added to AK. These decisions are not taking lightly. If we had just made a new forum any time it was requested, there would be about 1000 forums on AK by now.... :)

Understood, but every time it's been brought up there seemed enough opposition to it from enough of the most active "Yamaha" members to keep it at bay. So is it more likely there was an issue with too many Yamaha threads in VSS to suit others? Just wondering out loud which side the pressure was coming from. No response necessary, I do not wish to anger any mods. :D

I just hope that the exposure to other none Yamaha owning AK members is not compromised, which is the real issue. There is a real fragmentation issue with too many forums, and I'm sure that is why this separate forum took so long. Let's make sure we encourage non Yamaha members to enjoy this forum with great info and solid positive comments on their gear as well as any Yamaha gear they are pursuing!

Thanks to Eric for stepping up to moderate this new forum.
Regards,
Jim

I just hope that the exposure to other none Yamaha owning AK members is not compromised, which is the real issue. There is a real fragmentation issue with too many forums, and I'm sure that is why this separate forum took so long. Let's make sure we encourage non Yamaha members to enjoy this forum with great info and solid positive comments on their gear as well as any Yamaha gear they are pursuing!

Thanks to Eric for stepping up to moderate this new forum.
Regards,
Jim

It is not that bad..I still cruise through the usual haunts.Just gives me one more place to opine..

Woo hoo! :banana::banana::banana:

My sincere gratitude to all involved in this fine gift to us Yamaholics!

Tom

very nice, love the fact we now have a yamaha forum.

thanks to grumpy and the mods for making this happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom