Sony RCD-W10

jbl64

I just bought this Sony CDR deck at a local thrift store a few days ago for $25.00 and its in very nice visual condition and working condition. Question i have is, does anyone know what model# is the remote control. Some seller on ebay said the remote {RM-52} will work. I seen that remote with models like the Sony W-500 which i believe was the last model of the CDR before they stopped production back in 2006 and on. I'm doing everything manually for now which is ok but a remote would be nice. :thmbsp:

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 29
I hope you find the right remote. That's a great piece of gear for 25 bucks. I've had the model RCD-W1 for years now and am always amazed at the quality of the CDs I burn (using the analog input) from my turntable via my Nakamichi pre-amp. I think you'll enjoy owning that one. Good luck with the remote search.

Thanks guys

It was well taken care of thru out the years. I ran a cd cleaner when i got it home and cleaned the whole case and display buttons. Both doors open up smoothly no drag or noises. I like about this deck that it can use cd-r and audio cds. My Phillips CDR-785 that i bought almost a year ago at a swapmeet. The people were asking $75.00 and all i had left was $45.00 and they took it. They had generator there so i was able to power it up and played it to a stereo they had connected to. It played nicely on both sides. Trays opened up smoothly. Only thing is that you have to use "audio" cd which is not a issue since i bought about 100 or more of Maxell "audio" cd that walgreens had on sale $9.99 30 pack. :banana:

Jvc sr-vs30u

My lucky day again the other day at my local Goodwill store. I go straight to the electronics and was looking at what they had there. This older man comes out with a cart with VCR and other stuff. I noticed a JVC mini DV combo and asked him if i can take it off the his cart to test it. He said sure. Well it powered up and no unusual noises and pop in a vhs movie that someone left on the test bench and it played great as i let it play for awhile. Now only think i couldn't test was the DV side. The button to switch to that side lit up. Well for $12.99 it was a steal just for the super VHS ET part of it. It was a bit dusty but should clean up nice. Took it home and after running a VHS cleaner and a DV cleaner it performs nicely. DV side plays and all functions work nicely and smoothly with no internal noises. These unit run $200.00 broken on ebay and $400.00-$1,000 sellers are asking. I seen some sell for under $400.00 :thmbsp:

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom