What was the last movie you watched?

What movie ? u uh can't remember that one ............... or what I had for lunch .......... or was it breakfast?

Dang ....can't remember that either, just don't want to have same thing for dinner is all I know ☺☺☺

Last edited:
I just watched two:

The Forger

the-forger-520x470.jpg

All Is Lost

The Forger is really a B grade movie, but I liked it.

All is lost reminded me so much of 'Gravity', but set in the Indian Ocean. I liked Gravity and I like this one also. Depending on one's point of view; either required watching if one is planning an extended trans-oceanic sailing journey or to be strictly avoided if one should be doing the same. :smoke:

the blonds hot might be a little young legal though ! ☺

the blonds hot might be a little young legal though ! ☺

She turns 25 in just under 3 weeks time. Not an ugly girl by any stretch of the imagination, but she doesn't juice my goose.

It's totally completely in the eye of the beholder. If you like her; GOD bless you. :thmbsp:

All is Lost - because it was on a free-for-a-week movie channel. I have a question about the ending but don't want to spoil it for anyone...so in general terms ...is what he did humanly possible?

All is Lost - because it was on a free-for-a-week movie channel. I have a question about the ending but don't want to spoil it for anyone...so in general terms ...is what he did humanly possible?

The movie spans a fictional 8 days. The most difficult hurdle would have been dehydration.

That's all that I'll say. We'll spoil it otherwise.

What movie ? u uh can't remember that one ............... or what I had for lunch .......... or was it breakfast?

Dang ....can't remember that either, just don't want to have same thing for dinner is all I know ☺☺☺

All is not lost.

All is Lost - because it was on a free-for-a-week movie channel.
I have a question about the ending but don't want to spoil it for anyone...so in general terms ...is what he did humanly possible?

Yes it is possible, and much more...

Last edited:
They materialise out of thin air, don't they?

Well they are marketed at the seafaring crowd. I would think it would be standard equipment on any saltwater sailing vessel.

There is a documentary on Netflix about a 14 yr old girl who sailed around the world. It will be intersting to see about drinkin water needs for such a voyage.

Well they are marketed at the seafaring crowd. I would think it would be standard equipment on any saltwater sailing vessel.

There is a documentary on Netflix about a 14 yr old girl who sailed around the world. It will be intersting to see about drinkin water needs for such a voyage.

You haven't seen the movie have you? We are discussing the movie. The situation in the movie. It is not possible to utilise that which one has no access to.

I first tried to watch this couple nights ago, but I fell asleep.
So last night I gave it another shot ::

It was ok, nothing new, and nothing of importance. ...It might "rock" your "boat". ...It did not mine. ...All was lost.

Last edited:
Saw Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes while away on business. Not great but not too bad. The beginning has a fast frame of how the virus started. I think I would have preferred they spent more time on that piece.

Back
Top Bottom