SMAC October 2013

Thanks to Mike and his wife Erin! Your meet was very enjoyable, the people, the systems, the setting, the music ................ great day

Looks like it was a great meet and a good time was had by all. Sorry I had to miss!

Next time ...

I'll pile on the thanks to Mike and Erin for being such gracious hosts too. It was a bit of a haul, but good things don't come easy and it was certainly worth the drive in spades.

Great gear, music, people, food, and drink; another fine afternoon SMAC'ing about.

BTW, love the Altecs...:D

Mike and Erin,

What a awesome job you two did on this meeting! I always enjoy the SMAC meets but rarely get to attend because of the distance involved and lack of available time. When Mike was so gracious to offer me the use of his Living room to join in on the fun it was impossible to say anything but yes! In fact I think I processed the answer in less then a second :). Mike was a real trooper and in spite of his ailing back he helped me lug all the gear in and out! Not sure how I will repay him for all of this but I will think of something!

It sure was nice seeing everyone. I think I'm just going to have to say live a little and get my butt to more of these SMAC meets!

Craig

Mike & Erin, I had a great time! The food was great, and your home is beautiful! Erin, I'm a little more then half way through the book, it's GOOD! Thanx.

Back
Top Bottom