New SMAC Website

jmathers

Folks:

The new website is essentially live.

http://www.michiganaudioclub.com

This is a work in progress so it's not 100% done - nor will it probably ever be. We have tried to construct a general framework that we can add to and subtract from over time.

A couple features are not working - like the main login on the home page, which I believe we can eventually use to access member's only information. That will be fixed when we figure out what we want it to do with it.

REGISTRATION is also not working. Please do NOT register on the site at this time.

There are no newsletters at this point - just a brochure from previous AKFests. We will hopefully get a newsletter in the works for the club. Any volunteers?

Please let me know if you find any glaring errors or omissions.

The folks at Romeo Computer (Steve Eaton and company) and SMAC member Michael Gallo did a great job with this, and I'd like to thank them profusely for all the time and effort they put in. They've been working on this since the summer. You guys are the best.

If you have any astounding pics you'd like to contribute to the galleries, please send them my way.

Enjoy!

Jeff

Last edited:
Please do NOT register on the new site at this time. There's really no need and apparently there's a couple of glitches with the registration process. I'll let you all know when it's ready to go.

Really, really nice Jeff. Those guys did a great job.

I'm looking forward to this quite a bit. Keep us posted on developments as I'm certainly willing to become interactive with the site.

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯ `· .¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

We have arrived

Happy Listening! :beatnik:

Proud Alumni of R.U.High?! Go Panthers!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom