SMAC May 2014

jmathers

I'm pleased to announce that the May SMAC Meeting will be held on Saturday, May 31st at Jim's place. This will be a concert performance and listening session. Note: there is a mandatory $10 cover charge for all attendees - proceeds go to the band. This promises to be a fantastic meet. Hope to see you all there.:banana::banana::banana:

:scratch2:Isn't that Memorial Day weekend?

R.U.Hi?

May-2014.png

If you are planning on attending the May SMAC meet at Jim's NEXT Saturday the 31st, can you please drop Jim a line to let him know you will be attending? See my email for Jim's email addy.

We need an approximate headcount.

Looking forward to next weekend's festivities.:thmbsp:

Jeff

fo' sho' ... and I can bring the case of Blue Moon that was generously left here after the last SMAC meet. :D

An absolute perfect day. The Quartet performed superbly. Many thanks to Jim and Jaylene for making this great day possible. The pulled pork and slaw was most excellent and the music... oh the music... what can beat live jazz music. My wife and I really enjoyed ourselves today.

As always, nice to see my friends and fellow SMAC members. Cheers!

The quartet was outstanding. The weather co-operated. The company was outstanding. THANK YOU Jim and Jaylene for a wonderful afternoon.

Yes, what they said! Great music, great company, and superb hosts. Thanks!

A great meet put on by a great host and hostess. The bar has been raised for the future. Food, music, weather and the company were perfect

What an amazing meet! There has to be some voodoo going on. Jim never has bad weather at his meets. Either that or he listens to lots of Barbara Streisand (you know, "Don't rain on my parade"). Sorry, it's tough to be funny at 8 a.m. on Sunday. Thanks again to Jim, Jaylene and, of course, the band.

Thanks for the wonderful time great music, food and friends, who could ask for more.
The band was just fantastic, thanks again Jim and Jaylene.

Sorry I missed this one, but family weddings do trump SMAC meets.
Sounds like it was a great time!!

The band sounded great, set up on the deck.The weather gods were smiling.Couple all that with a tremendous effort by our hosts,Thanks to Jim & Jaylene for an excellent afternoon.

I was all set to go and got called into work. Had to drive to Midland instead. Hope you all had a good time without me!

Back
Top Bottom