Next LoneStar Bottleheads meet in San Antonio on June 7th

Wardsweb

Behind The Curtain
Staff member
Admin
The next scheduled meet will be at the Ward Casa in San Antonio on June 7th starting at high noon. Traditional Bar-B-Q and beer will be provided. I will have three listening rooms setup:

1) den - with hopefully the completed JBL horns or if you think you can drive a set of Martin Logan CLS electrostats.
2) living room with the Altec A7 Voice of the Theaters
3) back room with several choices of JBL

I welcome all gear, so bring what you have and we'll have a great time.

http://wardsweb.org/LSB/

Let me know if you will be bringing your wife, as mine has said she would like to do a "Girl's Day Out". Also, if you're staying over in San Antonio and we can do dinner.

Just a friendly reminder that the next meeting is only one month away. So, clear your schedule and get ready for some fun. If I can find another 3110A crossover, my JBLs will be ready. Also, I have a little surpise in store... more on that later. :D

Three weeks away and counting. I picked up another 3110A, so JBL corner horns will be ready - WOO HOO

Thanks to the guys at Rhino Acoustics, I will have two, yes two, B1 BassMaxx bass horns setup in the den. Actuallyl I bought these for my home theater system, so if you want to EXPERIENCE the Matrix lobby scene, we will CRANK it up.

Also, I talked with Galen Carol (www.gcaudio.com) today about having Rick bring a Shanling T-200 CD/SACD for us to audition.

OK it has arrived. Don't forget meeting tomorrow. Hope to see you there.

Dont you forget to snap a few pics so we can see all the grear geat.;)

You better believe lots of pictures...

also Rick said he is bringing a Shanling T200 SACD player. Wow, SACD with tube outputs, what a combination. I can't wait to hear that.

Back
Top Bottom