I'm baaaack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonman

Addicted Member
I have been here for years under jonman. For some reason there was a glitch that would let me log in, but showed I was restricted. I reupped under namnoj (jonman backwards). I had just passed 5000 post to. Oh well, at least I'm back.

I have been here for years under jonman. For some reason there was a glitch that would let me log in, but showed I was restricted. I reupped under namnoj (jonman backwards). I had just passed 5000 post to. Oh well, at least I'm back.

There was no glitch in the system. Let me repeat, there was no glitch in the system.

A few things to remember:
  1. When you change your email, it has to be confirmed, just like when you registered.
  2. When your email account is awaiting confirmation, your access is restricted. This is to get you to perform the operation, a simple click of the link in the email that the site software sent to you.
  3. If you have what you perceive is a problem with your account, write me. DON'T take matters into your own hands and create another account. It is much less work for me to fix, and you are much less likely to piss me off.
  4. You don't want to piss me off.

So, now I am going to go fix your accounts, despite your lack of faith in my ability. After all, you've been here long enough to know how things work.

When I am finished, jonman will be awaiting confirmation, and, when you have done so, jonman will be active, your postcount will be restored, and all will be right with your world.

BTW, I prefer to do this via pm, if anyone else is having problems with their account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom