DC, VA, MD area AK'rs - Paintball Apr 16th

Rygen

I can break any motor.
Hey all, you may remember Similost's post on how I invited him out to go Paintballing on Hogback mountain in Leesburg VA a month ago I think? Well we thought it would be cool to get a thread going and see if we can get some folks to come out.

We are planning to go on April 16th, a saturday and meet up at 9:30am at the park. This time its at Pev's in Alde VA. Details here...

http://www.pevs.com/home.html

So, if you are like us, want to run around like 20 year olds and pay for it the next day ... though thinking "it was worth it" respond to this thread.

Hope we can get a group of audio enthusiasts armed with paintballs!

You know I'm all in.. cool.. closer place, but I REALLY liked the fields at the last place.. especially the last Forest field we played..

Jack.. you really should make the drive... we'd happily shoot ya in the jewels :D

Very cool.. would be great to finally meet ya... and have a hell of a fun day at the same time..

Understand David. Hopefully things will work out.. it is killer great time.. Pay for it the next day... but worth every ache and bruise..

Oh.. Todd forgot to mention it here.. .He had to call it off... Also, I've been having back problems for the last week, ,so no way I could have done it either.

BUT, if we would still be on.. playing in the rain makes it all that much better.. Done it a couple times, and that was always the best playing.

Back
Top Bottom