Pioneer Forum Guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro Stereo

Subscriber
Welcome to the Pioneer Forum!

We like to use the word “Guidelines” instead of rules. :)

1). We’re here to have fun, talk, and learn about Pioneer Stereo Equipment, past and present.

2). We don’t mind debates, but will not tolerate personal attacks.

3). Promoting of personal gear for the purpose of selling will not be tolerated. If you want to sell something on AudioKarma, use the “Classifieds Forum” or take the chance of getting banned.

4). Posting of eBay, Craigslist, Audiogon, etc., auctions and for sale links should be posted in the "Dollars and Sense" forum only, not in the Pioneer forum. Furthermore, ALL valuations of equipment questions should only be asked in the "Dollars and Sense" forum as well.

5). If you are new here, your first posts should NOT be, “does anyone have a manual they can give me?” Or, “can someone tell me what this is worth?” And finally, “does anybody have this part I am missing on my Pioneer receiver?” How about instead, just introducing yourself, telling everyone you’re new, and getting to know us a little before you start “using” us. :)

6). Spam will not be tolerated and you will be banned immediately.

7). Thread crapping will not be tolerated (Going into an established thread and completely trying to change the intended subject). If you want to change the subject, start a new thread!

8). “Jokes and Personal Avatar” creations are welcome as long as they are not too offensive. I believe this is more or less an adult site and will be treated as such. If you are offended by a certain “avatar”, just go into your “User CP” and remove the check in the “show avatar” box.

9). Remember, our motto here at AK is “All Audio, No Attitude!”

10). If anyone has any kind of issues with this forum at all, please PM or e-mail me and we'll see if we can't get them worked out as soon as possible.

And lastly, if anyone is looking for any assistance (either technical or in identification, and hopefully for just about everything else) in the area of Pioneer Electronics, past and present, I hope this is the first place they come and get that assistance. I'll be honest, especially in the technical aspect, I'm not going to be able to answer most of the questions being asked, (that's where EchoWars and markthefixer comes in :) ) but I'm hoping with all the other regular "Pioneer People" here, we'll be able to be one of the best resources for help and information for Pioneer Electronics on the WWW!

Your Pioneer Forum Moderator,
Retro Stereo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom