hi im new need help spinz3

spinz3

hi need help with tuning meter TX 7500 it is off to the right a bit . signal meter is high in to3.5 range if you turn tuning knob to right it gets stronger needle gos to right any easy adj. on this any help apreiciated

Well welcome to AK.
When the tuner is turned off is the meter in the center?
Maybe the meter itself needs to be centered. Or you could have the tuner aligned.
Others should be by with some actual help for ya.
Introductions are always a good thing as well.
Welcome.

meter position when power is off, and needle is still off center, cannot be adjusted reliably - danger of permanent damage.

electronic adjustment = FM tuner alignment needed. VERY specialized equipment. Very few people do it anymore.

Modern equipment usually doesn't need that anymore.
A little silver box does it, and the factory does the alignment when making the little silver box so repair shops are dropping that stuff.

Hi thank you all im not going to mess with it works fine need out side antenna I have a fm 360 coming .any body used this antenna before? Or just a35 buck mistake, also messing around with 4ohm speakers got two 8 in square bostons fit perfectly in my hd 8sbut sounds like crap when you crank them , I had them hooked up tomy sa8500 but I had or I was running 4 speakers@ same time I heard this is a no no so I quit that .im using 2 oms l series that are awesome with a pair of hd 10s coupled with a klisph sub sounds pissa gonna put the 10s in the dump nothing but trouble. I have a pair of B.A.st930 getting re foamed that should take care of that system .getting back to the 4ohms I want to hook them to sa7500ll and run just the 2 4 ohms speakers of it will I have problems with over heating the amp to much I read to much to understand I just dont wanta blow my 70s amp. I think I said to much already well thanks any hell be great .spinz3

My favorite antennas are the rabbit ear style. Terk makes a nice one with a heavy base. 300 ohm ribbon lead. I find them at yard sales cheap.

Back
Top Bottom