CA-2010 lamps ands meter issue

Emmbee

Aquired a 2010 with a few dead lamps and a dead meter. Are there any tricks to nudge it back to life? Also there seem to be no after market plug in lamps available. What's the best option? LEDs?

Believe it or not, I found it and a nice high end Mitsubishi tuner on the side of the road. They were both filthy but other than the meter and lamps it seems fine after a solid vac, dust and deoxit. One speaker terminal is broken too.

Aquired a 2010 with a few dead lamps and a dead meter. Are there any tricks to nudge it back to life? Also there seem to be no after market plug in lamps available. What's the best option? LEDs?

dgwojo.com for replacement lamps. 5 X 12v/60ma.

Last edited:
Thanks Avionic. Seems I need to get into some of the sealed pots. Should I slightly loosen the screws on the back of the pot to be able to get a little deoxit in?

Thanks Avionic. Seems I need to get into some of the sealed pots. Should I slightly loosen the screws on the back of the pot to be able to get a little deoxit in?

After removing from the PC board, Yes.

Everything is peachy except the dead meter. It appears to match the meters in the CA series. Anyone have a spare from a parts unit?

Back
Top Bottom